[FC] Ben's Bus Website is brand new!

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Sun Jan 17 16:54:41 EST 2010

Hello all!

The Ben's Bus Corvair FC website has been remodeled from top to bottom with new pictures, links, and information on our Corvair van, Rampside, and Scotty camper and all things pertaining to Corvair FC campers. It is the most extensive Corvair camper website on the internet!

Some new stuff of interest includes scans of a '61-62 Greenbrier accessories brochure (featuring the elusive "child's bed"), advertisements for the #5402 Coleman picnic stove sold with the '61-62 GM kit and the upright Coleman Station Wagon icebox sold with the '63-65 GM kits, a new photo gallery of all kinds of FC campers including all of the GM kits, Traville Campsides, Dormobiles, and many homebuilt versions (even a teardrop trailer built and towed to Buffalo with a Corvair convertible!) and updated information in general.

If you haven't been on it, or haven't been on it in a while, check it out. Lynn has done a great job of making it new again.

http://mysite.verizon.net/bensbus/index.htm

Please send me any FC camping information you may have to add to the site, but for now...Enjoy!

Ben and Lynn