[FC] brakes line

Steven steven at sashimi.org
Mon Jan 18 10:57:31 EST 2010

Converting to a dual MC is a very easy morning or afternoon job using
Clark's prebent front lines.  The truck is high enough off the ground that I
was able to get underneath and do it in my driveway.  Routing the prebent
lines wasn't an issue.  The only "trick" that I recall was to leave the MC
to frame bolts loose so that I could move the MC around in order to make it
easy to mate the threads for the lines.

- Steve B.

'62 Rampside