[FC] brakes line

rampeyboy at aol.com rampeyboy at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 09:30:35 EST 2010

I wonder how hard it is to route the pre bent ones  through the suspension?
I used straight lines, bent what I could on the  workbench using the old
line as a pattern, but some I bent in place, just  because it was easier that
way.
    Trying to conserve money, I rebuilt the original  master cylinder
thinking it would be cheaper, and quicker. Thinking back, I  could have upgraded
to the dual reservoir cheaper than rebuilding my OE one.  Plus I would have
a warranty on the replacement. In the end, it wouldn't have  taken any
longer because I was replacing all the metal lines anyway. I kinda  screwed
myself on that deal.

Boyce