[FC] brakes line

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Jan 18 15:45:28 EST 2010

One note on making your own lines - I found it was considerably easier
when I got a better flaring tool.  Up until then, making a good double
flare was very hit and miss, but I got a Ridgid tool for about $80
that is much easier to use and produces better results.  The typical
$20 kit just didn't work for me.

--Bryan