[FC] Fw: making ones' own brake lines

wild8bill at aol.com wild8bill at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 22:43:27 EST 2010

The quality of tools made before 1980 was MUCH better.

Also, has anyone had any luck with semi-flexible brake line? As an
ex-logger, I'm familiar with all variety of hydraulic lines, which handle much
higher psi than our manual brake lines ever experience.

Bill
Richmond CA

_http://brewerdesign.googlepages.com_
(http://brewerdesign.googlepages.com/)   _www.myspace.com/zdlband_ (http://www.myspace.com/zdlband)

In a message dated 1/18/2010 7:00:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,