[FC] Brakes

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 18 23:56:35 EST 2010

Hello Kent,

Have you driven it for a while now?

Check the front hoses to see if they've been rubbing on the (inside)
sidewalls of the tires - or possibly the edge of the wheel itself.  The
aftermarket hoses are often about 2 inches longer than the originals and can
get you into trouble.  Well, the dual MC will be of at least some help when
that happens (the hose gives up).  The rub happens on tight turns.

You might want to call Lon or Cal for the correct hoses if you see a nice
clean ring on the sidewalls.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110