[FC] Website updates already...

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Tue Jan 19 21:49:59 EST 2010

Hey all-

Since Lynn and I went public with the revised Ben's Bus website, two additions have been made...

Kent Sullivan told us we could link up to the CorvairKid website and his '65 GM camper kit brochure. Now all years of GM camper kits are on the site! Thanks, Kent!

Also...Allen Bristow has added the Turtle Top camper top to his senior division 1964 Greenbrier camper. He sent me some pics of the install as well as a copy of a vintage Turtle Top ad...with Greenbrier! All is now in the FC Camper photo gallery.

Hope to add more stuff as it comes my way. Thanks Allen and Kent for these two improvements.

Ben