[FC] Engine Cover Bolts and Engine mount

kenharri at comcast.net kenharri at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 18:56:34 EST 2010

Hello All,

Can anyone give me a technical description for the engine cover bolts.  A previous owner of my "new" Greenbrier discarded the bolts or screws.  If you can give me a Clark's part number ( or Chevy Part number) that would be even better. If Jay Leno is out there, what did your guys do to hinge your engine cover?

On a different matter, my re ar motor mount is displaced to the right to the point where the top retainer disk nearly contacts the inside of the housing (about 1/2 inch off center?).  I am guessing that the bottom retainer has slipped or is not present.  Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

Kent Harrington

'64 Greenbrier, '63 Monza Vert