[FC] Bucket Seat Options for FC's

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Jan 26 21:03:43 EST 2010

Larry, your assumption that cutting up and re-welding a LH seat to
fit the RH side as a complicated project is correct.  Complicated
likely to the point of impossibility; you'd be better off building a
seat from scratch.

But I have to echo the others who suggested that the bench is the
best seat for a Rampside.  If, perhaps, you are seeking greater
comfort or perhaps headrests, there are ways to achieve both with the
bench seat.

--Bob Marlow