[FC] Seat Options for FC's

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 05:17:52 EST 2010

i HAD the most comfortable seat for an FC in the greenbrier now owned by
Pete koehler.  it was made by the now deceased , best hot rod interior guy
in the Syracuse area many years ago. the secret was how he added just the
right  amount of extra padding under the cover.  my new one in the rampy is
more  like stock , so it is missing that padding. i may have it remade , but it
had  heaters in it. when i get the new one made for my lakewood , it will
be made  more like the greenbrier one , but with heaters in it. a good shop
can do it. it  is a simple design , but attractive , and very comfortable on
long  trips. the secret is the extra layer of the right density foam (about
another 1  1/2 inch) over the stock stuff , with a cover made to fit.
regards, Tim colson.