[FC] alternator

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 6 14:42:34 EDT 2010

I hesitate to ask, but you DID get a new regulator to match the alternator,
right?  The old one from the generator setup wont work.

Otherwise, you can take the alternator off and run over to Auto-bone or the
local equivalent and they can test it to ensure output.  Even the best
rebuilders sometimes goof.

I dont know what else might be wrong, unless you mis-read the diagram and a wire
or two is crossed up someplace.

It happens!

Best,

Everett WIlson