[FC] Alt

pushrod2176 at yahoo.com pushrod2176 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 09:07:47 EDT 2010

Same effect, on the coiled wire. I'm running a 67 amp (if I remember correctly).  Once I park the van for winter I will wire in my fogs that are in place of my high beams.  Along with a decent stereo. I want to eventualy run a inverter also, nothing super huge.
Kevin

'63 Bell Corvan "Sancho"
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect