[FC] Floppy Arm Rests

lonzovair at aol.com lonzovair at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 23:37:55 EDT 2010

Jim,
The factory attached the armrests with a metal plate that was attached to the "inner" door with two screws. The two holes in the armrest screwed to the plate that was on the other side of the door.... so the pressure was on the panel, and not on the threads of the screws...
Does that make sense... ?
If you have a FC Assembly Manual laying around there are some drawings in there that should be a little clearer to you.
Later,
Lonzo