[FC] green briar for sale

gullit1 at aol.com gullit1 at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 19:11:38 EDT 2010

Good evening!

     My name is Randy LaBarbera.  I have a 64 Green Briar corvair that I am trying to sell and was wondering if you or anyone in your group would be interested.  It is a converted power glide, the motor starts and runs well. dual carb, dual exhaust, electronic ignition.  I no longer have storage space for it in Jacksonville and would like it to go to a good home.

If you have any other people or groups that I can contact that may be interested, It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Randy LaBarbera

904-718-0472