[FC] Need MuseumBrier table Suggestions

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri Mar 5 11:41:09 EST 2010

peter koehler wrote:
> I would like to put a table in the MuseumBrier. Any suggestions on what to use?

Easy answer:  When you are here this weekend, we will use the
factory-original table in my '64 Greenbrier to make a template for you
to cut a new table out of a sheet of plywood or laminated countertop
material or whatever you choose.  The legs and hardware are still
duplicate-able today using standard hardware store (or McMaster-Carr)
pieces.  We can take some measurements in my van so that you can install
your repro table right where the factory would have.

Now, obviously, if someone on the list has an original table and
hardware to donate, that would be even better!

--Bob Marlow