[FC] click or clunk from differential?

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 00:13:28 EDT 2010

 Since u-joints are cheap and sort of easy to change, it wouldn't hurt to change them, especially if you have the original joints still in the vehicle. I know I used the word cheap but I use the Brute Force brand of u-joint. They are a little more expensive , non grease-able but I have never worn one out or broken one. Again, I take the caps off before I put them in and put my AMSOIL grease in the caps. Never had a problem in 4 years of racing.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com