[FC] Shift Rod

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Wed Mar 31 02:08:10 EDT 2010

Does anyone have any use for the long shift rod that goes from the front to the back?

I have one such rod that came off a parts truck.  It's a tad crusty but not compromised.  I don't think it's something I'd travel a long distance to obtain, and shipping something like this wouldn't be real practical.

If anyone is in the greater Atlanta area and wants to come by for a look, let me know.  Or if it needs to go far away, maybe we could set up a relay.  The particulars could be a trade of another part, a six pack, loose pocket change, it can be worked out.

I just don't feel the need to discard this piece.  I don't know if they ever go bad but I do know they don't make no more of 'em.

Mike Clark
61 Rampside
Stockbridge, Georgia