[FC] Shift Rod

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Wed Mar 31 09:44:26 EDT 2010

It's an under the tank version.  The parts truck is (was?) a 61.  I thought about keeping it but I plan to sell my Rampside so I'm not going to need it.  So, I thought I'd offer it up here.  Like I said, stuff isn't getting any more plentiful.  Thanks Lonzo.

Mike

  Is it a "through the tank" shift rod or an "under the tank" shift rod... I don't need either, but I think there *IS* a difference.
  I believe I have one of each in my parts stash at my Mom's place... as a "just in case"... never know when you're gonna whack something iin the middle of the road.
  Take care!
  Lonzo

Does anyone have any use for the long shift rod that goes from the front to the
back?

I have one such rod that came off a parts truck.  It's a tad crusty but not
compromised.  I don't think it's something I'd travel a long distance to obtain,
and shipping something like this wouldn't be real practical.

If anyone is in the greater Atlanta area and wants to come by for a look, let me
know.  Or if it needs to go far away, maybe we could set up a relay.  The
particulars could be a trade of another part, a six pack, loose pocket change,
it can be worked out.

I just don't feel the need to discard this piece.  I don't know if they ever go
bad but I do know they don't make no more of 'em.

Mike Clark
61 Rampside
Stockbridge, Georgia