[FC] Shift Rod

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 16:44:18 EDT 2010

>Does anyone have any use for the long shift rod that goes from the front to the
>back?

The early ones do have a tendencey to get hung up on stuff and bent, so
a good straight one might be nice to have , were it convienient.  I know
I have two that have both been straightened, because they first got
bent, but it is not a critical item that way.  Too bad it is so far from
Oregon to Atlanta, but the distance does not make it worth consideration.

Some one should grab it up though, that, or let it go with the Rampside
when that happens.  The new owner, unawares, might drive it over a curb.

Bill Strickland