[FC] FW: Corvan for sale

Andrew Sego andrew_sego at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 17:44:17 EDT 2010

Just passing this along from FastVairs.

Please reply to David Clemons

-A

Corvan for sale
Posted by: "David Clemens" yenko66 at cox.net   spnthis
Sun May 9, 2010 7:58 pm (PDT)

Hey guys I'm trying to help a local person sell a 1964 Corvair Panel van. It is in overall decent condition. It will need paint and normal tune up stuff done to it. It has been sitting for about 3 years since it was last started or moved around under it's own power.

Since sitting the passenger side roll up window has been broken (shot out with a BB gun).

overall this van has very little rust and would make a great vehicle for restoration. It does have a correct 64 van engine it.

The asking price is to be around $1500.00. I will do my best to get pics of it this coming weekend.

Email me if you have any serious interest in it. I will be out of town this week from Wed till Saturday. What I've listed is about all the info I have at this time I will get pics of it soon.

David Clemens
Stinger Motorsports
540-204-0917