[FC] Shelter Unit for Greenbrier

dan at proseverse.com dan at proseverse.com
Tue May 11 19:22:32 EDT 2010

Corvanatics,
Summer's just about here and my recently acquired '62 Greenbrier could really
use a "Shelter Unit (Option# 985106)". I'm considering building one, as I'm sure
the canvas on any that might still be around has to be all rotten, but any
insight (photos, knowledge, familiarity) with how this shelter unit works or
looks would be really helpful; even the poles and attaching mechanisms would be
great.
Also interested in any of the other GM camping/luggage rack accessories
available for the Greenbriers.

I appreciate your time.

dAn
1962 Greenbrier