[FC] Shelter Unit for Greenbrier

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue May 11 19:32:50 EDT 2010

You might check some place like Camping World or any Camping place nearby for an add-on screen room or shelter for a Van. I recall seeing those some time ago and I am sure they would still be available. I had one for a regular van that I put on our FC temporarily but it was to cumbersome for anything but a long term stay somewhere. You would probably have to get one for a full size van and maybe do some mods here and there but that is a small thing to do for new fabric. Of course this won't be original and if that is what you are after, good luck.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com