[FC] Clutch c-h-a-t-t-e-r

Richard Gebhardt rampside64 at att.net
Fri Nov 12 22:47:39 EST 2010

Several years ago. I had a 64 GB that did the same thing. All the parts
involved
had been replaced.  At that time, I had the need to pull my fence posts
vertical
after a storm had laid them over. I used the GB as a tractor. After
about 6 or 7 posts,
the clutch was good and hot(read smelling hot) and it began working
smoothly and did so until I sold it and it never gave the new owner any
grief either.

Don't know if this will work for you, but it did for me.

Regards

Richard Gebhardt

69 conv
64 Ramp