[FC] FC'S Doors/Tailgate Emblem QUESTIONs

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 19:26:12 EST 2010

I don't remember the different door emblems for sure. I recall they were
different but?? The way I remember it was "Corvair 95" for early FC's then
"Corvair 95 by Chevrolet" for later FC's. Change over in '63.
The window van had "Greenbrier" beginning in '63?
Pickups had the regular Corvair 95/by Chevrolet same as vans?
Did all FC's have "Chevrolet" on right rear door including tailgate on
pickups?
How 'bout someone explaining them/correcting me or directing me to a site
where I can look it up?

Thanks,

Chuck S
BBRT