[FC] FC'S Doors/Tailgate Emblem QUESTIONs

Rad Davis rad_davis at sent.com
Wed Nov 17 21:24:56 EST 2010

Not all FC Corvair window vans are Greenbriers.  The Corvan was also
available with a window option.

Corvans, Rampsides, and Loadsides had 'Corvair 95' badges.  Greenbriers
always had 'Greenbrier' badges.  The badges varied year to year.

See

http://rad_davis.sent.com/fc1.html

for more detail.

-Rad Davis