[FC] Clutch chatter revisited/ FC STABILIZER INSTRUCTIONS

Mervyn Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Sun Nov 21 22:30:30 EST 2010

Hi folks! Took our van around the block and the clutch is definately
smoother, although it did chatter a bit backing up the slight incline in our
driveway before putting it away for the winter. Definitely helps to get the
clutch engaged as quickly as possible, but I will try heating things up a
bit... maybe that will reduce the chatter to zip.
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC