[FC] Rampy electrics:- update

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 06:38:26 EDT 2010

With that, I have to add that when I converted our van over to the internally regulated charging unit. All I ever got was the faint glow at night which could be cured with a resistor. I never did that because it never bothered me, I could tell how much load was on the alternator buy the brightness of the glow. Anyway, we had close to a 100,000 miles on that van with nary a charging problem. We also drove a lot at night, with a trailer, a good sound system and a high volume blower motor. Talk about using an alternator.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com