[FC] Wanted Mechanical Fuel Pump Adapted Internally For Electric Fuel Pump !

eddie iglar matchlessmo at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 10:24:35 EDT 2010

Hello looking for a mechanical fuel pump that was Adapted internally for a electic fuel pump down near main tank ! dont know the name of it but a a guy was selling them in the Communique but he passed away, and i am looking for 3 of them for my rampsides! I want too run my stock fuel lines and use a mechical pump as main and electric as a backup less problms if i have a break down. So if anyone know the name or has any for sale please email with your price thks