[FC] Cherry Bomb!

pushrod2176 at yahoo.com pushrod2176 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 12:40:00 EDT 2010

I'm running duals, engine cover not bolted down, and no interior other than a rear bench and front bench, bare walls (no windows on lt side)and a battery box side that was cut to be able to fit a larger batt (by the p.o.).  And I'm sure that all doesn't help with noise levels. But I can trigger car alarms to beep though.  Its a '66 110 car engine.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect