[FC] engine switch ?

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Fri Oct 8 19:13:43 EDT 2010

I am zeroeing in on getting the 140 working well in my Rampy, but need some crucial data.
I traded away the original 80 HP. motor that was in the truck. Can someone please measure the exact distance from the top edge of the throttle cross- shaft to the center of the hole in the metal lever where the throttle cable attaches? I simply copied the measurement from the car lever when I fabbed up my alteration oof the 140 cross - shaft, but it occurs to me that the two measurements may be different.  I will be offline for a few days, check with you on Weds.
Tim Werner '61 140 /4 sp. Rampside