[FC] Wanted Stock Valve Cover Hold Down Clamps!

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 10:54:33 EDT 2010

VERY available at autozone or NAPA in crhome or steel finish. they were
used on lots of other chevy motors over the years.  moroso also has them  ,  i
have seen them in machine shops that build motors.
i think they are cheap @$8.00 or so for a set .
regards, tim colson

In a message dated 10/21/2010 10:40:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,