[FC] Brake lights

hugh hugpeg at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 21 11:47:35 EDT 2010

I am working on getting my rampy's tail lights working once again.
I have the running lights done.
When under the front end I found one orange and one white lead coming out of a breakout.  Also another lead already plugged into the switch.  The orange lead has a push on connector on it but the white lead is bare.  Since the area is somewhat confined I removed the switch to test it.  Works fine.  Continuity oddly enough is between the connector that was on the switch and the connector less white lead.  Nothing with the orange lead.  Anyone know what the orange lead might go to?  Shop manual shows a white and an orange only.  One that was on the witch must simply be 12 volts.  Does the orange have something to do with the directional's?
Thanks
Hugh