[FC] FC seats my version so far

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Oct 23 16:46:08 EDT 2010

my crampside came complete with some sort of Toyota seats installed with
2X4's and 1/4 inch hardware. looked ok , but safety being a concern , they
are  history.'
it now has a seat that matches the one in the rampy.
best looking (safety and looks etc ) i saw a long time ago , was a fancy
early 80's chrysler "puffy" seat , power and all seatbelts hooked up. it was
comfortable and had headrests and shoulder harnesses hooked up.  looking
around the used parts emporiums here , later caddy sedans with console seats
look like they would be good.  they are 10 way , have seat belts and head
rests on them. the cobb job would only be on the outside. if i found the
right  color (brown ) i might try it someday.  most of the ones i found are
grey /  silver. SRX seats look like a go also. i had bench seats for mine
redone at a  marine shop that did me proud, included a bowtie and all cushion
reworking.  i get many nice comments on this seat. that same guy did the  blue
seat in the rampy you saw win all the awards at Clarks show and the
Hemming's show this year.
looks good , almost stock , rides comfortable.  what more could you  wish
for?
regards, tim  colson              just home from another nice long rampy
fall ride , another  tomorrow.