[FC] Cutting rear coils

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 11:49:14 EDT 2010

If I were you I would think of heating and bending the coils to get the desired camber. When you cut coils you increase the spring rate or stiffness of the springs and the rear is plenty stiff as it is.

Other than getting the camber set so you are not positive, the best thing you could do is add the front and rear sway bars.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com