[FC] Cutting rear coils

Joel McGregor joelsplace at earthling.net
Thu Oct 28 12:47:59 EDT 2010

Has anyone tried shortening the steering arms?  It would help with wheel clearance too.
Moving the battery to the front right corner of the bed would have to help a lot too.
Sway bars are a must!
How about a transverse leaf?
I saw pictures of a Rampside with LM rear suspension once.  That would have to be the ultimate setup without spending a ton of money.

Joel McGregor