[FC] Sway Bars> Cutting rear coils

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 14:11:00 EDT 2010

We make F&R sway bars for LM cars. We can make them for EM cars. Issue for
cars is, they hang down in front and rear. We are testing our prototype LM
rear bar that will be a high mount above transmission. The fronts are based
on the (Bob) "Coffin bar" but hangs down below control arms. Great for
racing. For the street, using points that do not hang down, presents issues.
We think we can do it for late and early. We are in the design & prototype
process. We test them in a field as well as on the street to see if we truly
have found all interference issues.

For FC's. We have my project FC to test with. We are going to make
suspension parts for it. There will be a F & R sway bar on it. They will be
thoroughly tested on my FC project, "Chuckster" (named after my very good
friend Louis "Chuck" Armer, also seen on these lists as Chuck2).

If anyone is interested in sway bars for FC's (or Corvair cars), please let
me know privately at address above.  Likewise, our machine shop(s) do custom
one-off jobs at reasonable prices, generally way below Machine Shop prices.

Chuck Sadek
Vair Fabrication Associates