[FC] Level Floor option

Andrew Sego andrew_sego at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 23:15:02 EDT 2010

My new 61 Rampside came with the level floor option.  The remnants of it are
still present inside the bed.  The angles on the transaxle cover, bedside, spare
tire bump, and both side of the rampgate are still there.  Of course, the rest
of the parts are missing.  I can see in the assembly manual what is missing and
how it all fits together.  I'd like to fabricate a reasonable facsimile of the
original wood floor.  Does anyone have photos, plans, or measured drarwings
(thanks Norm!) of the metal parts and plywood.

Thanks!

Andrew Sego
Indianapolis, IN