[FC] Thick Wood Steering Wheel

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 14:40:56 EDT 2010

Years ago I saw an FC with a thick, slightly smaller diameter steering wheel
that was a polished wood - like a rosewood. Maybe 1 1/2" - 2" diameter rim
thickness. This was at the now defunct Corvair show in Frederick MD, (I
think). Could have been the Nat'l in Atlanta, but.... I recall he said it
came from South America, Argentina, maybe? My efforts to find such a wheel
on the 'net have come up empty. Anyone ever seen such a wheel or know where
I might find one? A site on the 'net?

Chuck S
BBRT