[FC] Grant. Thick Wood Steering Wheel

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 15:43:30 EDT 2010

Looking for a thick rim wooden appearing steering wheel for an FC. 1 3/4-2"
diameter - somewhere in there. Around 6" circumference. For those of you who
desire some accuracy, for 2" if I transposed the numbers right...
6.2831853071795864769252286766559.  <GG>

I finally was able to get thru to Grant (www.grantproducts.com) and asked
about a 14 3/4" with a shallow dish, "How thick is the rim? The woman asked
someone and they said "About 4"  "diameter" " and I said "Circumference?"
She said "Yes".  So I asked, "Are there any other sizes or is that it?" She
said, 4 1/2" give or take a half inch".  Apparently this is not a concern to
them or their customer svc folks....

Now maybe it is in the catalog but I couldn't find it.

Chuck S
BBRT