[FC] Thick Wood Steering Wheel

Douglas Musselman fcvairs at atlanticbb.net
Thu Sep 9 13:01:38 EDT 2010

I bought a Grant wood wheel from Clarks back in '94  Don't know if
they still have them.  Plus I put on a wooden shifter knob.  This is
in the Rampside.  Greenbrier is factory wheel.  I like the wheel in
the rampside doesn't have that driving a bus feel.

Doug Musselman
Keystone Corvair Club
http://keystonecorvairclub.tripod.com/
'61 Greenbrier