[FC] Gas Heater & Steering Wheels

Al Kidd takidd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 12:34:20 EDT 2010

Thanks to all the hints on steering wheels.  I really like the idea of
a wood wheel since my factory GB wheel looks like crap.  We have a big
auto fleamarket on this weekend so I am going to see what I can scare
up.  Heres a picture of the van (bottom of the web page) in its
present state at a recent show.  Finally nice to get it on the road.
http://tinyurl.com/2e2ako6

Tim:
I would appreciate any info you can put together on the gas heaters
for the GB.  I was just given two, that appear complete, plus two
additional parts ones.  Would really like to install it in the van for
these chilly days were having.  There is an exhaust pipe there for
whoever was looking.  I dont think its stock (flexible pipe) but can
measure and photograph if you want to email me your contact info.