[FC] Postings Reminder

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 10 15:05:42 EDT 2010

>OK, first off, When you hit "reply all" be sure and remove the regular emails as those people will be getting 2 emails of the same thing. I don't care for it ...

I guess we have to disagree on that one, Ken, as I don't mind at all.

First off, I'm on Digest, and often, direct Corvanatics replies return
20 or so hours earlier than Digest replies, and when they are replies to
my postings, it often keeps the flow of information more timely.  For
stuff that is not of interest to me, I have a Delete key as well a
Delete button I can click, know how to use them, and don't find such use
to be bothersome nor difficult.  Perhaps, if you do email by telephone,
I have some understanding of your issues, but that is a choice you made,
not me. I do find copies of complete Digests to be irritating, when they
are included in my Digests, but not nearly as much as unedited replies
to those posts which include the complete Digest a second time.
Deleting individual posts out of a Digest is not terribly practical.
Still, I would far rather have this list-serve format rather than some
lousy phorum.

Secondly, if Tim hadn't used Reply All in the message he sent,
apparently I wouldn't have got his post which did include pictures, but
likewise was apparently was rejected by the list.  Anyone else want
those pictures, I can forward them privately.  Or you can wait for Tim
to get back from the Clark's event and ask him.

Yes, I "could" go off Digest, or even off this list, and that would
solve that little issue, but I mostly like the Corvanatics Digest
format, and will continue to use it, even though I have to go to the
trouble of actually editing my posts before I reply, meaning any "extra"
postings are fully intentional on my part, or at least that is how it is
supposed to work. Note that the Subject line does not read "Re: Contents
of Corvanatics digest...", nor does it contain the rest of the Digest
post, or anything to which I am not replying..

Yes, I accidentally double-posted, and that probably annoys you too, but
I did acknowledge that error, and apologized, although that act also
generated more superfluous email -- again, sorry

Thirdly, you were not CC:'d on any of these emails, so, since your post
was a direct response to my actions, why don't you let those that were
affected do the complaining, if they wish?

>Secondly, there has been talk on another list about removing the picture restriction on the sites but check your email addy and I am sure that you will find that it was sent to you privately to get the pictures, so far.

One just never knows when things might have "changed" on some list,
without me noticing said "change", and, I got two of them for whatever
reason, I was wondering. Since those posts didn't seem to appear in my
Digest, apparently they didn't get to the list. If anyone else is
interested, they now knew that Tim included the list for all to see and
share, if that was his intent, should they be interested: