[FC] Trans Question

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 13 19:40:57 EDT 2010

I also have a NOS 4 speed transmission, however, on mine, the case has been
cut open so you can see all the gears inside and how it works.  I got this
many years ago from a Chevrolet dealership that I cleaned out of all NOS
Corvair parts.  I would entertain offers on it if someone has an interest.
If I remember correctly, it is from an early model.. thanks Paul in CT