[FC] grille

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Mon Sep 20 09:09:44 EDT 2010

Travis
What has happened to your 'Brier is what happened to my Rampy the sheet metal clip nuts were either removed and lost or simply rusted away. the original screws were chrome plated phillips head that screwed into the clip - uts over the holes in the front end sheet metal. I notoiced after my truck was painted the paint shop had not masked over the area behind the grille, so it was all white when I re- attached the grille I removed the grille masked off the outside part of the body then painted over that interior area flat black with a rattle can over the white. Then when the grille is reattached the grille looks "correct"
Tim