[FC] Andrew's Air Cleaner

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Mon Sep 20 13:50:49 EDT 2010

This topic interested me, because I knew I had at least one Corvair without the silencer on the Air Cleaner crossover. So last Friday a took a little tour thru the garage and found three Corvairs without the silencer:  1961 Loadside 100020, 1961 Lakewood 202348, and my 1961 Greenbrier 108236.  The Greenbrier has only 27,000 miles and appears pretty stock.  The wagon and Loadside both have later 164 cu in non FC engines.  Would be interested in hearing from those that have the silencers and what year and sequence number they are.

tkalp
wichita, ks