[FC] FC windshields

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Sep 30 12:56:50 EDT 2010

Pick your glass shop carefully. I have found many of the guys have no clue
how to do anything other than break out old window and glue in new. They are
good at that. Installation with gaskets demands someone take care....
Recentlty had a glued- in '67 cpe window taken out - out of my hands or
oversight - by a glass guy. Broke the new windshield.
Be careful out there!

Chuck S
BBRT