[FC] FC windshields

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 12:24:14 EDT 2010

I was able to get 5 FC windshields for our club members from Autoglassfinder.com for $275 each shipped to a business. The price varies from day to day, Autoglassfinder.com found the windshields and gave me a quote that guaranteed the pice for 48 hours. The windshields were promptly shipped. I also order 3 EM windshields for the same price. They offered some NOS Station Wagon windshields at a very good price, but no one in our club was interested. Most glass shops charge between $75 to $100 to install. I plan to have an article in an upcoming Heart of America Corvair Owners Newsletter about the experience. 61 Rampside X 2Gary Moorewww.hacoa.org