[FC] CLUTCH HEADS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Apr 17 19:24:59 EDT 2011

buy 2 , they might not hold up to serious use. i bought some from  clarks.
snap on get a lot of cash (about 2X as i remember) for the same  type tool
as clark's has. NAPA no longer shows them. i spent a lot of time  looking
into this last year. i parted out several FC's here , saving all  hardware that
i could get . be prepared to soak with blaster , hit the bit HARD  before
even trying to turn it. i saved a lot of hardware , then cleaned it in  the
tumbler. i have replaced a lot of "incorrect" hardware on the FC's i am
working on here. THEN i saw the current prices!  i now spend even more  effort
on saving hardware from vehicles i part out. it has become worth it. yes  the
smaller clutch head tools  are much more available.
lets hear about any cheaper way you have?
regards, tim colson

In a message dated 4/17/2011 2:35:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,