[FC] CLUTCH HEADS

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 18 01:56:37 EDT 2011

aka "Butterfly" -- three of the four sizes are found on  early Corvairs
in general, not just FC's

Under the horn button, holding the dimmer switch, the rear shift tube
seal at the end of the tunnel, the wiring clips on the back of the
instument cluster, ... I could probably go on, but it is easier to just
say that if you have earlier Corvairs and FC's, you need to get a set of
drivers -- the bigger FC one also benefits from  being able to use a
3/8" manual impact driver on it (I think someone called it a "nut
whacker"?).

Drivers can also be found on eBay on occasion -- set up one of those
permanent searches.

Bill Strickland