[FC] 61 Rampside Deluxe Value

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 19 19:25:13 EDT 2011

Did you look underneath?  Are the "frame rails" intact?  Both sides?

I can't count (even using both hands) the number of rampys I looked at over
a 2 year period in order to find one that was not too rusty to save.  That
was over a dozen years ago.  There has to be way less of them by now.

Mine is a standard.  I think the deluxe ones may have had upholstery on the
inside of the doors?  Not certain about that.

Later, JR